Some tips the driver should notice when driving and install the Outer Bearing, Wheel Hub. Hub bearing wear and tear or damage to hub bearing or hub unit can cause improper and costly failure of your vehicle on the road, or even damage your safety. In the use and installation of hub bearing,...
Some tips the driver should notice when driving and install the Outer Bearing, Wheel Hub.
Hub bearing wear and tear or damage to hub bearing or hub unit can cause improper and costly failure of your vehicle on the road, or even damage your safety. In the use and installation of hub bearing, please pay attention to the following matters:
1. In order to ensure maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check the hub bearing no matter how old the car is -- pay attention to whether the bearing has an early warning signal of wear and tear, including any friction noise during rotation or abnormal deceleration of the suspension combination wheel during turning.
For vehicles driven by rear wheels, it is recommended that the front wheel hub bearing should be lubricated when the vehicle reaches 38,000 km. When replacing the brake system, check the bearing and replace the oil seal.
2. If you hear the noise from the hub bearing, first of all, it is important to find the location where the noise occurs. There are many moving parts which may produce noise, or it may be that some rotating parts contact with non-rotating parts. If the noise in the bearing is confirmed, the bearing may be damaged and need to be replaced.
3. Because the working conditions of both sides of the bearing failure caused by the front wheel hub are similar, even if only one bearing is damaged, it is recommended to replace in pairs.
4. The hub bearing is sensitive, and the correct method and proper tool should be adopted in any case. Bearing parts shall not be damaged during storage, transportation and installation. Some bearings require large pressure injection, so special tools are required. Be sure to refer to the car manufacturing instructions.
5. When installing the bearing, it should be in a clean and tidy environment. Small particles entering the bearing will also shorten the service life of the bearing. It is important to maintain a clean environment when changing bearings. It is not allowed to hit the bearing with a hammer, and the bearing should not fall on the ground (or be similarly mishandled). The condition of the shaft and bearing pedestal should also be checked before installation. Even minor wear and tear will lead to poor coordination, leading to early failure of the bearing.
6. For the hub bearing unit, do not attempt to disassemble the hub bearing or adjust the seal ring of the hub unit, otherwise it will damage the seal ring and cause water or dust to enter. Even the sealing ring and inner ring raceway are damaged, resulting in permanent bearing failure.
We also can offer other spare parts of the buses, if you want to learn more information, please contact with me.