Our main products include full series products of CNHTC(HOWO,STR,Golden Prince,etc.), buses, trailers, including dump truck, tractor truck, concrete mier truck, sprinkler truck, water/Oil tank truck, truck mounted crane, concrete pump truck.etc, low bed semi-trailer, flatbed semi-trailer, bulk...
The sewage suction truck is a new type of sanitation vehicle that collects, transfers and transports sludge and sewage to avoid secondary pollution. The sewage suction truck can be self-priming and self-discharging. It has fast working speed, large capacity and convenient transportation. Sewage suction truck is suitable for collecting and transporting manure and mud. Liquid substances such as crude oil. The suction truck adopts the domestic technology-leading suction pump vacuum pump, which has large suction force and long suction stroke. It is especially suitable for the suction, loading and unloading of sludge in the sewer, especially for sucking sewage mud, silt, stone and brick. Large objects such as blocks.
The Sewage suction truck has the same principle as the fecal suction truck, but the Sewage suction truck has different uses from the fecal suction truck. The difference lies in the fact that the tank of the sewage suction truck is a circular tank with a tighter structure, which can provide greater suction force under higher pressure and can be used for collecting and cleaning transportation sewage and sludge.
User's Manual of sewage suction truck
1. Preparation before work
(1) The rear part of the sewage suction truck should be as close as possible to the operation point and parked.
(2) Pull the straight-through cock of the return tank to the angle of about 45° with the axis of the oil inlet pipe. Observe the oil inlet pipe and the lubricating oil should flow.
(3) Open the side door of the walking box, take out the suction hose, and swing it backwards without bending.
2. sewage Suction work
(1). Drain the suction hose as far as possible into the dirty liquid to ensure that the pipe end is always less than 300mm from the liquid surface during the operation.
(2). Push the four-way valve handle to be perpendicular to the ground.
(3). Put the transmission into the neutral gear, then start the engine, separate the clutch, pull the power take-off switch back and pull the gear to take the force, and the vacuum pump starts to run.
(4) Open the in-cab toolbox, pull out the alarm switch, and turn on the power.
(5) The operator can pass the observation mirror on the upper part of the rear cover. When the liquid level reaches the middle of the observation mirror, the driver should be informed that the colleague should quickly pull the suction hose off the ground or close the four-way valve. Under normal circumstances, the sounder will emit sound and light signals at this time. When the driver receives the signal, the throttle should be reduced, the power take-off switch should be pushed forward and disengaged, the vacuum pump stops moving, press the signal switch to cut off the power. .
(6) Close the fuel tank straight-through cock screw plate parallel to the axis of the mailbox.
(7) After flushing the hose, return it to the runway box, close the side door, and position the boom toward the top of the cab.
(8) Close the anti-overflow valve so that the handle is perpendicular to the axis of the road.
(9) Drive the suction truck away from the operation point.
3. Discharge operation
(1) The sewage suction hose is directed into the sewage pool.
(2) Pull the rear handle of the four-way valve parallel to the ground, open the anti-overflow valve, and make the handle parallel to the pipeline axis.
(3) Put the transmission into the neutral gear, start the engine again, disengage the clutch, pull the power take-off switch back and pull the gear to take the force, and the vacuum pump starts to run.
(4) After the discharge of the dirty liquid in the tank, the driver should push the handle of the power take-off forward and disengage it in time, and the vacuum pump stops running.
(5) Close the fuel tank straight-through cock screw plate parallel to the axis of the mailbox, and after flushing the hose,
(6) Drive the suction truck away from the operation point.
Mr. Alan: +86 17685707021(24 hours)
SINO HOWO RHD LHD 6x4 16000 Litres Vacuum Sewage Suction Tanker Truck main specification:
Loading capacity16-20 m3
Drive type6x4, RHD(or RHD)
Rated power290 HP
Overall dimensions (LxWxH)9250x2490x3300 mm
CabDriver + 2 Passengers ,one sleeper
Tyres x Quantity10.00-20
Transmission10 Forward Gears 1 reverse gear
Tank Constructionhorizontally mounted tank with domed ends, Internal welded surge baffles
Full tank length sub frame with side walks, Access ladder to top inspection cover, Sub frame integral with tank & dismountable from chassis,Lockable quick release locking mechanism on inspection cover
Pumping Equipment :Power Source : Driven by main engine through PTO shaft.
Pump Accessories: Vacuum pressure gauge, Automatic pressure relief valve,Automatic vacuum relief valve,
100 mm diameter wire reinforced rubber suction hoses with quick release couplers at ends,
One hose with 100mm steel pipe at one end for dipping into effluent load,
Pump intake air filter, Moisture trap/secondary shut off valve.