5CBM LEFT HAND DRIVE MINI CDW DUMP TRUCK
The main characteristics of the dump truck
1. It is designed and produced in accordance with national standards. All indicators of the product meet national standards.
2. The deployment of diesel engines and the use of flat rotation have improved mechanical efficiency.
3. Hydraulic braking, braking stable, safe and reliable.
4. The hopper adopts gravity unloading material, and the bump type mechanical repulse is simple and reliable.
5. Use direct gear, shift gear is light and reliable.
6. Low fuel consumption, due to the use of direct-injection engines, improved power transmission efficiency.
7. Easy to maintain.
Models & Specification of Commodity
CDW 757B2Z Dump Truck
Engine: YN33PE-2, 4 cylinders in line, intercooler, turbocharge, Euro-Ⅱemission, 110 Hp
Gear box: 145F, 5 forwards & 1 reverse
Tires: 8.25-16×7, rear axle with double tires
Cabin: 1760 Extended cabin,
Radio with USB
Wheelbase: 3200 mm
Brake: Dual circuit compressed air brake
Axle: SH1069D/1080D (i=6.833)
Overall Dimension: 6050×2400×2670 mm
Chassis section: 230×10 mm
Steering: Power steering
Lifting system: Twin-plunger straight propping up
hydraulic system: 90×70 mm
Others: exhaust brake, clutchbooster
Options: A/C, Fan heater, Radial tire