Dump type semi-trailer is a semi-trailer with an automatic dumping device at the loading position. It is suitable for the transportation of loose bulk cargo such as coal, ore, sand, stone and other building materials.
3 Axles Tipper Trailer
1. The carriage adopts side-turning and back-turning self-unloading methods, which can effectively improve the efficiency of the bulk loader's transport of bulk cargo.
2. Both the frame and the longitudinal beams of the carriage are welded with high-quality manganese plates, and the cargo box has a dustpan and a rectangular shape. It has high strength, strong lifting force, good rigidity and toughness, strong bearing capacity and no permanent deformation.
3. Sophisticated technology: The main components are processed by advanced equipment, the longitudinal beams are fully automatic submerged arc welding, and the assembly machine is used to precisely assemble the axles and leaf springs.
4 axles dump trailer
3 axles dumper trailer（Front hydraulic lifting）
The common front hydraulic jack (usually referred to as the front roof) on the engineering vehicle adopts a large single-cylinder self-unloading jack. Under the same lifting load, due to the principle of leverage, the front type front roof needs a higher lift Small (impact force on the top seat position and the beam, stable when lifting), the lateral rigidity of the carriage is large when lifting.
But the cylinder piston stroke is longer. (That is to say, compared with the center roof, when the car is lifted to the same height, the front cylinder piston length is longer than the center roof.)
In order to avoid the distance of the hydraulic oil pipes being too long, the front-top hydraulic oil tanks are generally placed in the front of the cabin behind the cab, occupying a part of the space, and occupying the downwind above the total body length.
The support surface of the front hydraulic roof is the front panel of the cabin. Usually, a thick iron plate is used to lock the hydraulic top support point tightly on it.
The front hydraulic roof is very popular among urban dirt trucks with short wheelbases and short cabin lengths. With excellent hydraulic capabilities, it has also been selected by some front, rear, and eight vehicle owners.
Tipper （Center-mounted hydraulic top）
Center-mounted hydraulic top
The center-mounted hydraulic top is divided into: double-cylinder hydraulic middle top, referred to as: double top, and horizontal single-cylinder hydraulic middle top.
(1) Double-roof in the middle, using double-roof in the case of short dump truck cargo box can effectively reduce the center of gravity of the vehicle and increase the stability performance when lifting.
Mid-mounted double-tops are generally standard equipment for single-axle dump trucks, which are light weight and low center of gravity, which has become the reason why many customers choose mid-mounted double-tops.
The support surface of the center-mounted hydraulic top is generally located in the front and middle parts of the vehicle. The installation position is more forward and effort-saving if conditions permit.
Because the overall weight of the hydraulic jack is distributed below the beam, the hydraulic oil tank is generally in the space in the beam, and the overall weight is in the lower part. Naturally, the center of gravity is lower than that of the front hydraulic jack. In some bumpy and bumpy roads, the advantage of the mid-position is brought into play.
It is suitable for lower center of gravity, lighter weight, better flexibility, and more suitable for lightweight road-oriented dump trucks.
(2) Horizontal single-cylinder hydraulic mid-top, simple and practical, cost-effective, durable and not easily damaged.
The center-mounted hydraulic roof, which is called an engineering roof, is also called a horizontal roof because it lies on the inside of the vehicle's beam when it is contracted.
The support surface of the horizontal roof is also in the front and middle part of the carriage, but due to its own weight, it is rarely chosen by road-oriented vehicles. However, on the construction site and heavy goods, the reliability and lifting capacity of the horizontal roof is quite excellent. Compared with the horizontal roof of the front hydraulic roof, it can save a lot of space.
Reliable performance, its advantages are more prominent in engineering vehicles.
In conventional rear dump trucks, due to the length of the carriage, the dump roof generally needs to reach a height of more than one meter seven to be able to tilt the cargo, and the hydraulic top is generally thinner at the tail end.
Therefore, the strength of the piston cylinder is also required. In order to meet the requirements of some engineering operations, a side-turning dump structure has emerged as the times require, and the length of the side-dumping top is not so high.
3Axles Tipper Trailer（side lifting）
40T+40T （80T loading capacity) side Tipper