Since its appearance in the early 20th century, the dump truck has been developing and improving day by day and has become one of the main vehicles for cargo transportation. In the engineering construction and ore collection operations, the dump truck has become one of the indispensable roles,...
Since its appearance in the early 20th century, the dump truck has been developing and improving day by day and has become one of the main vehicles for cargo transportation. In the engineering construction and ore collection operations, the dump truck has become one of the indispensable roles, and generally is a heavy dump truck.
Dump truck is to transport goods mainly and tilting the car unloading. Also known as dump truck.
The characteristic of the dump truck is that the carriage can tilt at a certain Angle to discharge the goods in the carriage. The tilting of the car is powered by a tipper engine and is accomplished by a tipper mechanism.
In the engineering construction and ore collection operations, the dump truck has become one of the indispensable roles, and generally is a heavy dump truck. The working condition is poor and the consumption is huge, so the general use cycle of the dump truck is short and the cost of replacement is high. In order to make the life of the dump truck longer, this paper introduces some tips for the maintenance of the dump truck, hoping to help the truck people.
Compared with ordinary trucks, dump trucks mainly have the lifting function. The hydraulic cylinder is very important, so it is very important to check the hydraulic system.
(1) check the amount of hydraulic oil of the dump truck. If there is any shortage, make timely supplement. Check whether the hydraulic system is damaged or leakage.
(2) the upper and lower support of the tipper hydraulic cylinder, connecting rod mechanism and other parts of the connection should pay attention to check. Observe whether the moving parts of the vehicle and its adjacent fixings are abnormal and deformed.
(3) check the sound condition of the dump truck cars, auxiliary frame, spare tire frame, etc., and pay special attention to check whether the welding seams are open, crack and other phenomena.
(4) check the working or wear condition of the moving parts such as the tipper gear pump, power extractor and hydraulic cylinder, and carry out maintenance, repair and replacement of wearing parts.
In addition, for the maintenance and maintenance of the dump truck, but also pay attention to the following points:
(1) the high-pressure hose of the dump truck must be replaced every two years. If it is found that the hose is cracked or damaged or partially expanded, it should be replaced in time.
(2) it is necessary to check whether there is air leakage and oil leakage in the tipper. When filling hydraulic oil, check whether the filter screen at the filling port is damaged, and replace it if necessary to avoid mixing impurities, which may aggravate the wear of hydraulic components or cause early damage. It is strictly prohibited to mix different types of hydraulic oil, and do not fill the hydraulic oil that does not meet the requirements of the manual.
(3) whether the engagement and separation of the power extractor and gear pump of the dump truck are normal should be checked frequently to avoid the abnormal lifting caused by unexpected circumstances. Under the working state, should pay attention to check whether there is abnormal sound or high temperature condition of the vehicle, if there is a situation to deal with in time, to avoid premature damage of the forklift, gear pump, valve, etc..
(4) pay attention to cleaning when overhauling the dump truck to prevent sundries from entering the hydraulic system, so as to avoid abrasion of components and blockage of valves, etc., resulting in a decline in working performance.
Direct push tilting mechanism; Connecting rod tilting mechanism.
Agricultural dump trucks, mine dump trucks, garbage dump trucks, coal transport dump trucks, construction machinery dump trucks, sludge dump trucks.
Driver pattern classification
6x4, 8x4 dump trucks and semitrailer dump trucks.
Fore - lift and side - tipping dump trucks, and two - way side - tipping dump trucks, mainly used in construction projects.
CIMC Manufacture 3 Axles Rear Dump Semi-trailer
Upper plate : 14mm
Double Middle plate : 10mm
Down plate: 16mm
Side wall thickness
Gross vehicle weight
Standard 2' exchangeable
CIMC Standard 28T
Side Marker Lamp
Marking and Colour
By customer's requirement