1. All purchased parts shall be assembled according to relevant standards (or regulations) after passing inspection; safety valve and pressure gauge can only be assembled after being checked and qualified, and thermometers shall have product qualification certificate; 2. When assembling the tank...
1. All purchased parts shall be assembled according to relevant standards (or regulations) after passing inspection; safety valve and pressure gauge can only be assembled after being checked and qualified, and thermometers shall have product qualification certificate;
2. When assembling the tank body and the rear traveling mechanism, the longitudinal center line of the tank body and the longitudinal center line of the chassis shall be no more than 5m;
3. The position and size of the 18 connecting lugs and the tank body can be slightly adjusted according to the chassis structure. The welding place between the traction seat and the tank pad shall be 100% magnetic powder tested according to jb/ t4730.4 grade 2005 i;
4, where the tank in the car to do the hydraulic test, the test before the frame girder should be supported to prevent overload frame;
5. The container shall be replaced with nitrogen or vacuumed before leaving the factory.
(1) when nitrogen replacement treatment is adopted, the oxygen content after treatment is less than 3%, and the residual pressure of 0.05mpa ~ 0.1mpa is retained;
(2) when vacuum treatment is adopted, the vacuum degree after treatment shall not be lower than 0.086mpa
6. The maximum speed of vehicles transporting dangerous goods on the -general road is 60km/h, and the maximum speed on the expressway is 80km/h, and it is confirmed that there is enough safe workshop distance;
1. The rear walking mechanism shall be manufactured, inspected and accepted in accordance with gb7258 "Technical conditions for safety of motor vehicle operation" And gb/*23336 (general technical conditions for companion trailer);
2. The external dimensions, wheelbase and rear suspension of the frame are shown in the figure. The rear walking mechanism can be equipped with air suspension and tire frame.
Other matters not covered herein shall be produced and manufactured in accordance with relevant automobile standards. The full load of the rear three shafts shall be 24000kg