1.Description: 2. Our Advantages (1)Competitive Factory Price and Excellent Quality (2)More than 20 years' experience as a manufacturer (3)Products Quality Certification SGS CCC ISO (4)Perfect after-sale service (5)Customized products available with us (6)Export to more than 90 countries and...
Method and procedure of transmission cover dismantling
1. Fix the transmission on the special assembly work table. Turn out the oil in the oil pan with the oil in the oil, and put the lubricating oil in the transmission.
2. Remove the separation bearing from the first axle sleeve cap of the transmission.
3. Remove the two fixed bolts on the parking brake;
Then remove the brake force, unscrew the flange lock nut, remove the disc spring, pull out the flange;
Finally remove all parts of the parking brake mechanism.
4. Remove the transmission cover bolts and remove the transmission cover and control mechanism.
5. Remove the first shaft bearing cover and tighten the bolt. Tighten the bolts and remove the bearing cover of the first shaft.
6. Unscrew the second shaft of the transmission shaft and tighten the screw bolt, and remove the rear bearing cap of the second axle.
7. Tap the first axle with a copper rod and remove the first shaft from the front end along with the first axle, and remove the second shaft bearing from the first axle hole.
8. Lift the front end of the second axle with the hand and gently tap the back end of the second shaft with the steel rod, and then exit the second shaft with the rear end bearing part of the second axle.
At this point, the second shaft assembly can be changed from the speed of the second axle.
The shell is removed from the top of the shell.
9. Remove four or five block I stepper assembly from the second axis. Then remove the four and five retaining ring and thrust ring, so that.
Take the front of the second axle, four, five, four, three gear, two and three stop synchronizer.
Pay attention to
Observe the lock - pin interstitial structure.
10. Remove gear from the rear end of the second shaft and reverse gear. Screw the thrust ring with the screwdriver;
Then, turn the stop ring to take F stop ring and exit the thrust ring.
11. Remove the shaft front bearing cover from the transmission housing seven, rear bearing cover, open the rear bearing lock plate, and unscrew the lock nut;
Then remove the case to check the hole cover and remove the gear shaft detection.
Finally, use the threaded hole at the back end of the reverse shaft. Use the special tool to pull out the reverse shaft, and remove the reverse gear and bearing and bearing spacer from the reverse inspection hole cover.
12.The copper rod is placed in the front end of the middle shaft, and the copper rod is struck with a hammer, which can be removed from the rear bearing of the middle sleeve assembly and then the rear bearing is pulled down by the tensioner.
In this way, the intermediate shaft assembly can be removed from the shell.
Use the copper bar to support the outer ring of the shaft.
6 X 10 mm
(1)Competitive Factory Price and Excellent Quality
(2)More than 20 years' experience as a manufacturer
(3)Products Quality Certification SGS CCC ISO
(4)Perfect after-sale service
(5)Customized products available with us
(6)Export to more than 90 countries and regions
Q: There are so many suppliers from China, how to identify the quality?
A: All parts that we sell enjoy 3 to 12 months warranty; if any parts breaks during warranty, just offer us the proof. We'll resend you new one!
Q: What if parts we order from you are lost during delivery?
A: We'll resend the parts!
Q: Why your price is so high?
A: You get what you pay for.
There is no winfall profits at all in the open market. We just insist reasonable profits.
We offer genuine parts and replacement parts as your request.
Q: How many days it takes before you deliver the goods to us?
A: We have most easily-damaged parts in stock, for small goods, we could deliver you the goods after order confirmation and receiving the payment; for large quantity, we need 1 or 2 more days to order wooden box or pallet, 2-3 days to book flight/vessel and deliver the goods to named port/airport.